Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer has officially started! Have you thought about what books to read?

Summer has begun! But just because school is over, it does not mean we should not do anything. Okay, so maybe reading is not be the first thing that pops in your mind when you think of summer fun... but 5 books..you can do that!

Whether you are a book enthusiast like me or not, there is a book that is just right for you. So visit the library and ask me to help you find the one for you!

The library will be open every Thursday from 1 - 3 pm (Yes! I am volunteering my time...so please please come out and check out a book!)

4 comments:

  1. MS. VERDIN I'M READING BONE A GOOD BOOK YOU SHOULD TRY TO GET ALL THE BOOKS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE:6,7,AND 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ms v im reading death note....
    -Ismael J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ms im reading chuck noris 100 facts storys and past

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading "A Child called It" very good book >_<

    ReplyDelete